Deacon, I have been waiting to see your fleet of new bikes. I do so hope you'll
get the racks affixed soon and grace us with photos of the lineup. Didn't you
order 5? I'd love to see how you made each one individual for each lass.

Jon, who knows what we'll get into? We almost have to load the bikes and take
them to ride elsewhere as we are waaayyyy out in suburbia and on top of a
mountain. Trips to parks, some out-of-town stuff, to church, that kind of
thing. We've never bike-camped; could this be the year?!