Justin,

I don't think you can unless you got creative. I can do a modified front fender
as Paul gives about 1/2 in of vertical clearance. The Tektro 559 I have on the
back will be harder with about less than 1/4 in of vertical clearance. I will
most likely try to cut the rear fender up, and try to attach it to the fender
mount on the top seat stay, so the fender doesn't go under the brakes. Then use
the L bracket to finish off from the brake to the chainstay. Both front and
rear will require Sheldon fender nuts I have on hand. Will do it next week when
I get back from the holidays. I'll probably just post a Cheviot build report
then too.