Think twice iamkeith ! The Bosco is-by-design much higher than any bar
intended for such bicycles, so to cut a stem just for that one type of bar
that is atypical may not be a great idea.  You can often find used 56cm
Alba's FS in this group. they are more than just one cm. wide at the ends,
the flare around the front is more round , and the angle which they go back
is slightly less(appears more straight) than the 55cm ones. I have both and
one on top of the other it very obvious.   Or the Albastache even @55.5cm
is more like the 56 Alba minus the extra length back.

  But hey, it's your darn bike  !   So take all this with a poof of wind :)