OK.  Here are some snapshots - hope this is helpful.   These two stems seem
to put the bars in an "equivalent" position to me, which is to say that the
center of the main, straight part of the grips are the same fore/aft
distance from the rider.   Bosco is on a 130mm/10 degree stem, which is
probably pretty comparable to the 120mm/0 degree bullmoose stem with the
quill extended a bit.   Albatross is on a similar 70mm/10 degree stem.  So,
to my eye, it looks like there would need to be around 6 cm shorter stem on
the albatross, to fit the same.   Easy enough to extrapolate from there, if
you're looking to change the riding position as well.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-yeId-_WrRXY/VoMQa2xiwAI/AAAAAAAAAOQ/EJO_vOYWrBU/s1600/ClemBar_1.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vvPXbJgkxt8/VoMQezj_usI/AAAAAAAAAOY/sZyhfbOlWZs/s1600/ClemBar_2.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3bb1Is2PC9g/VoMQiitPo5I/AAAAAAAAAOg/a70RbywDmpM/s1600/ClemBar_3.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-peHKv9aLEN4/VoMQmL6VRYI/AAAAAAAAAOo/cSFwWiLBPnU/s1600/ClemBar_4.jpg>

Garth, I know what you mean about thinking twice before cutting the
steerer.  I definitely will.  The counter argument is that this bike seems
to be made specifically for the Bosco or something quite similar, so I
don't think there's as much need to keep all options open.   The problem
for me is that the frame is borderline too big.  So between the sloped top
tube, the extended steerer tube and the rise of the bars themselves, they
just end up too high relative to my saddle.  Cutting a half inch off would
give me much needed ability to lower them, while someone taller could still
simply extend the stem