I bought two sets of the "cheap" shifters from Riv and they convinced me to
basis. Very annoying and not something I'll put up with. If indexing means
I have to pay to get it readjusted (I am completely incapable of doing
it...no matter how many videos I watch and how much I practice) once or
twice a years, so be it.