I must keep an eye on those "Adventure Pants." I also have to keep a rein
on my spending, but the Alitta pants I got at GW t'other day made me think
that perhaps I'd like something a bit heavier than the Rock Bros. Alas, the
Alittas are L, and, after riding in them yesterday and finding it hard
despite the velcro shin strap to keep the right leg off the chain, they'll
go to my bigger little brother, and just perhaps I'll get the REIs or
perhaps the Alittas in Med.

I owned a pair of MUSA knickers and the original pants. I can put up with
no zip fly, but I found the waist cut far too low -- uncomfortable when I
ride  on the hoods. But I did like the look - trim but not tight -- and the
fabric weight was just right.

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 1:25 PM, Patrick Kelly <phlatph...@gmail.com> wrote:

> While I wasn't totally satisfied with the musa knickers I had briefly,
> they did convince me that nylon is good for riding pants. For me, I
> like REI's "adventure pants"
> (http://www.rei.com/product/877606/rei-adventures-pants-mens-32-inseam).
> I have 2 pairs which I alternate almost continuously.
>
> They're a good weight of nylon, maybe not as thick as musa, and well
> designed. Actually, REI changes specs sometimes (from year to year, I
> think), so some years the weight is not right. When I found that this
> years batch was good, I bought my current 2 pairs. (I've "outgrown" my
> other pair.) Pretty easy to roll up the cuffs to create that knicker
> effect.  Grin.
>
> On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 9:40 AM, Garth <garth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >    For anyone fretting over the clothing not being made anymore, there
> are
> > many people , family, friends, professionals, who can replicate your
> > favorite pants, shorts etc.  Good fabric can be bought online, as well as
> > all the fittings etc.
> >
> > --

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
*The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a
circumference on which all conditions, distinctions, and individualities
revolve. *Chuang Tzu

*Stat crux dum volvitur orbis.* *(The cross stands motionless while the
world revolves.) *Carthusian motto

*It is *we *who change; *He* remains the same.* Eckhart

*Kinei hos eromenon.* (*It moves [all things] as the beloved.) *Aristotle