HI David. I have a Pass & Stow on my Cheviot. I have used it with a Freight
Porteur bag, front panniers, a Wald basket and combos of those. Keeping the
load low helps with wheel flop. If I fill up the Porteur bag the front gets a
mind of its own.

The internal path for dyno wiring keeps things pretty tidy.

My only issue was clearing the side pull brake up front - you might want to
check the clearance for the straddle wire on the v-brakes. You could probably
flip the mounting plate for the fork crown attachment upside down to improve
the situation but he is happy to work on custom solutions for mounting.

Let me know is you want more info / pics.

Dan

- Marin