I used my P&S rack on both my Hunqapillar and my Atlantis and mounted via
the internal cable route an Edelux I headlight. It worked very well, and I
used it mostly with a basket for the Sackville ShopSacks. It is one of the
first steel (not black) racks they started doing and its held up very well.

Since I've now settled on the Campee front/rear racks for the Atlantis
which I like better, I'm going to sell my P&S rack and for now, keeping the
Edelux light installed in it.

I will be traveling on Saturday for two weeks, so the formal post will come
later, but if anyone is interested, please let me know off-list. Asking
$300 + shipping for the combo OBO.

René