Same experience. They claimed it was delivered. They were unable to send me
tracking number, and said they would refund. Didn't answer any follow up
emails for a month as I never got the refund. Ultimately had to go through
my bank. Fortunately, I saved all emails and documentation and had them on
record that they would refund the amount. Was about a week and a half of
back and forth between my bank and I, but got it cleared.