I have the simpler Luxos "B" without USB charging, and that one is
problematic as well. Overall an unreliable light. Firstly, the external
connection terminals are a poor, poor design and prone to snapping off. Not
Good.  I've had to replace two of the four, which isn't a job for those
uncomfortable with soldering. Secondly, my Luxos has started cutting in and
out in wet weather... also Not Good.

I've never had problems with other B&M lights, but something went terribly
wrong with this product.

I just bought their newest IQ-X... let's hope it's not another Luxos story.

Anton
velolumino.com