I would be interested in hearing anyone's experience with these pedals.  I
have issues with Morton's Neuroma and I can't decide if the forward foot
placement of this pedal would put more pressure on the neuroma and make it
worse or the fully supported arch would take enough pressure off the
neuroma to result in less pain.