I can't speak for these specific pedals, but I rode Grip Kings for more
than a year and spent almost the entire past year on Raceface Atlas - both
oversquare pedals.  Also VP-001 for a couple of years, which are exactly
square.  And 40 years on cage pedals.  Right now my go-fast bike has Nuevo
Wide with Ale toeclips and Binda straps.  The whole point of the cage
pedlals, clips and straps is to ride on the ball of your foot.  A good 60
mile ride in the right shoes, and you're ok.  A 30 mile ride in the wrong
shoes and your arches will be strained.
It's not because my arches are weak as Deac has argued before, it's because
without actual bicycle shoes with shanks, too much pedaling energy goes
into straining your arches instead of into the road.  .

With flat pedals, I always begin with my arches centered over the axle, and
have ridden over 80 miles in shoes without shanks and no foot strain.  In
my case, the shoes are Merrells.  However, it is also nice you can move
your foot forward or back on the pedal to ride on the ball of your foot
part of the time (especially on switchbacks where you would kick the front
wheel), and I've even found a spin where kicking heel first uses a
different tendon combination.
So I'll generally say I like flat pedals with normal shoes, and I like
solid-shank riding shoes for the whole sit-high over the pedals drop-bar
riding position.