I have yet to be on the receiving end of this type of post but at this point
I'd like a moderator to step in and ask this person to refrain from these
thread. It's classic trolling. Garth please don't respond further in this
thread. It's not helpful to me.

I like the tie-down in the wall idea and love the dirty tarp plan.
Our beagle lives in the house. ;)
I got an alarm system but haven't gotten sensors for the garage. That's a
possibility. I'll have to reach out to the company.

Thanks folks!

-Justin