Congratulations on the new home! I'm hoping to get my membership card to
this illusive club in the not too distant future myself. As such, bike
storage and security has been on my mind as well.

I know too many friends who've had their bikes ripped off from their
garages. Not having a man-door is a great start. Do you have any windows?
I'd bar them for sure, though that's probably obvious. The next thing is
securing the car door. I'm guessing if you don't have a man door, you
probably can't lock the car door to the ground from the inside hey... Hmm.
Interesting challenge.

I live in an apartment and for a while kept all my cheaper bikes in my
storage locker (coupla surly bikes). I bought the heaviest gauge chain I
could find locally and ran it through the frames and wheels of the bikes.
It was tedious work as the chain was so heavy and awkward to remove, but
when the locker was inevitably broken into, the bikes were all there...

The first suggestion of locking to the wall sounds good, but I wonder if
the bike frame could be used as a lever to pull it out of the studs? The
reason I liked locking the bikes to each other is that it creates one huge
super awkward jumble of bikes. Totally impossible to move unless you cut
the chain. And this chain took two *large* men standing on a cutting
machine to break at the hardware store. My 2 cents!