Well done USA made Tiggs are not necessarily cheap.  Mike Flanigan
(AntBike) and Bruce Gordon make excellent Tigged bikes.  They are not
as pricey as lugged, but more than $650.00.

Nor do I see what Grant can do that Surly, Kogswell, VO, etc., etc.
are not already, to squeeze a lighter, nicer looking Tigg bike from
Taiwan.  Well, that is other than putting the Rivendell name on it.
I think Grant has too much invested in the Rivendell name to want to
use it to sell a somewhat more expensive Surly.