Here, here.

Actually, I had not considered the whole adherence-to-complete-groups
thing, but completely agree. Your suggested fix to the article is perfect.
I, myself, have a complete mish-mash of stuff on my Roadeo to suit my needs
best. I didn't have stuff lying around either. I had to acquire each part.
A roadie bike the frame may have been designed to be, but that's not how
I've set it up. I even had DT shifter bosses custom brazed upon ordering to
give me max options. Such a beautiful thing the perfect blending of
optimized components is.