Maybe try the Willow Chainrings (available for 110, 74 BCD)? David Banzer
on this group has 'em for sale:
http://treetop.bigcartel.com/category/willow-chainrings-c

Do you need a new granny?

Agreed that 3,000 miles on chain rings sounds low. I've got at least double
that on Sugino XD2 w/o signs of needing replacement. (Riding 4 seasons in
Boston area.)

Good luck
shoji