John, Having mounted a VO Constructeur rear rack on a Bleriot, I will say
that you may end up wanting to cut the ends of either the struts or the top
tange, depending on fit and aesthetics.  And I can attest that the steel is
hard.  But it's doable with a hacksaw and file; a Dremel tool comes in very
handy for these jobs as well.  Good luck, Steve