I'm fairly certain QBP carries Nitto products if you have credit at your
LBS.
I'll mention again that Soma's aluminum front rack at around $30 or so
would definitely do the trick.
Check with your LBS about what other distributors they have. I know mine
has accounts with several, some take longer than others but they can get
pretty much anything I need.
David
Chicago