Hey, T-O-STAR Bobs:

We started hoarding Tressostar years ago fearing it was going away. Now
we've got a pyramid of the beautiful stuff all piled up nicely on the
bench. We sleep like a baby knowing it's there, ha. Quite a few different
colors but mostly black. Lots of black as it ages better, IOHO.

We must confess to stretching...really s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g...a thin
couple-o-inches run of cheap 'cork' (what IS that?) across the tops to
provide just a bit of kush behind the hoods mostly. You'd never know it was
there but we've grown to like just that little bit of thickness.

BTW, to engage in some unabashed name dropping, my old riding pal, Lon
Haldeman (we from NorIL), the undisputed champion of long distance cycling,
always layered cloth tape. His palmares includes countless, legendary,
epic, jaw-dropping rides, one after another, for decades. And when were all
younger, the only wrappings were essentially Benotto plastic and
Tressostar. Our T-starred arms and hands have aged just wonderfully and
thankfully and gracefully we keep on keepin' on!

Sheathed in cloth always, from steamy Athens, GA.

Jock Dewey