FWIW, from what I understand the difference between a made to order and full
custom is the specific builder. Wford is built by hand but in accordance to
whatever their method of choosing who builds what is. They sell customs
themselves for much more $ themselves so I would think these would be built by
their best builders and devote the most time to in detail and finishig.  The
made for Riv models would get that attentions, so while made by a custom
builder the level of detail and finish wouldn't be there.  I have seen first
hand and have heard enough not to be overly impressed with their quality of
such frames.

As for what to keep, voting here while fun and all hopefully has no influence
on GP's decisions.  Making decisions to makes cuts, to deny oneself the
inherent sense of freedom we all are, has no good outcomes ever. We may think
this or that, but the heart is too pure to ever be reasoned and rationed with
and we all know it, but few live it.  Heck, I say design and ride what you
really love , the heart never misleads or displeases. The customers will always
be there to appreciate the beauty and freedom their bicycle represents to them,
and isn't this what life is all about, living your inherent freedom ?  No, we
cannot we lose it or even give it awày, even if we try, as we are who and what
we are and nothing can change this.

That is all I have to say about that , cheer-i-O !