The wide 650B road tire market has become dominated by performance, and the
more fashion-oriented options are generally falling from favor.  Compounds
that wear better or grip better (or both) are being chosen over compounds
that look cool.  There are other red tire options, if you are into the
color.  The Soma Grand Randonneur and New Express both come in red (they
call it terra cotta) in 650B sizes.