Road 700x44 is Sam.
Roadini is a cheap Rodeo, for the most part. It'll fit med-reach (around
54-55mm) brakes.
(I use "cheap" in a celebratory, not degrading way!)

Sidepulls (or Paul bolt-on)

B/O for Mark's Rack, but single rear eyelet below, so as not to encourage
the fashionable monster front loads.

Big picture addition is: Let's say you've got your everyday
commuter-trail-tourish bike with fenders, racks, kickstand, basket, voodoo
dolls and stuffed animals, and you love the bike, and you end up doing this
to all of your bikes (this is autobiographical, but it works that way for a
lot of people here, and probably out there, too). Well, at some point, the
bike should force you to rein it all in---not as much as a track bike or a
Cervelo-type bike, but a little, and the Roadini will. Two eyelets in the
rear, one in front, midfork, mid seat stay.

Completes will be doubles, and we're hoping they'll all be cheap enough to
allow people who even KIND of want one to get one.