thanks all for such helpful replies!! I should have noted that I will be
doing a 650b conversion, as I have the paul racer long reach brakes, and
650b wheels with WTB horizons already mounted. if any of you guys/gals are
on instagram, user @shredportals has a raw steel Rambo with long reach
centerpull brakes, 650b wheels and WTB horizons, WITH fenders. i asked him
and he said there is some modding required to get that setup to work, but
that it's easier with a 42c tire like the babyshoe pass. I am going to ask
the seller of the Rambo I'm looking at if the 60c measurement is ctc or

On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 6:08:45 PM UTC-7, adam leibow wrote:
> hello !
> recently i sold my too-small 56cm a homer hilsen, and have been looking to
> replace it with something similar, but larger, so that less seatpost shows
> and it fits a bit more traditionally/rando-y. i contacted a seller on ebay
> about his 60cm rambo and he agreed to sell to me as a frameset even though
> his listing was for the complete. before i decide to commit to this bike,
> can i ask you fellow rambo owners a) what size do you ride? b) what is your
> pbh? c) how much seatpost is showing? and finally d) do you have the
> original geometry sheet for this bike? i couldn't find it after a quick
> google search. also, if you have pictures of your bikes, i would love to
> see them!
> thank you for your help! it is much appreciated!!
> adam

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit