Take a rubberband or strap and snug up your pants just below your knee
(squat as you do so, to allow for proper fit above the knee). Tuck your
lower pants into a tall sock. Move. Ride. No constant pulling of the pants
up and down the leg. Less energy. Less constant clothing motion. If needed,
add high socks or leg warmers below the knee. Plenty warm.

With abandon,
Patrick