Clothing companies with staff designers can please more people than bicycle
companies trying their hand at clothing, that's for sure. Making one style
and fit of anything and trying to fit the O's and I's, the short and tall,
the ones who like a tailored fit and the ones who don't, and that's even
before style and colors join in--- is more challenging than it may seem.
Reality is harder than theory. I'm off of this topic--back to bikes, point
made I hope.