Hi Bill,
Yes, I failed to provide more information;

IG-51 chain width - 7.27mm
CX70 derailleur width - 9.38 mm (inner width of the upper part of the
derailleur where the rubbing occurs)

Front 40 ring
Rear cog
11 - rubbing
12 - rubbing
14 - rubbing
16 - rubbing
18 - ok
21 - ok
26 - ok
32 - ok

Front 26 ring
Rear cog
11 - ok
12 - ok
14 - ok
16 - ok
18 - rubbing
21 - rubbing
26 - rubbing
32 - rubbing

*Bill said*
*- Which chainring are you on, the 40 or the 26? - *Rubbing happens on both
rings (see above)
*- Which cog are you in?  - Chain rubbing happens on either 4 lower cogs or
4 higher cogs depending on the front ring.*
*- Which side of the cage is the derailer rubbing on? - *Rubbing happens on
the inside part of the CX70 derailleur (upper part)
*- Can you see the chain rubbing on the front der?  - *Yes, I measured that
part and the width is quite narrow at 9.38mm
*- When you turn the appropriate limit screw, can you see the front
derailer moving in response to your action? - *Yes

Thanks Bill for providing detailed measurements of your existing setup.
It looks like I need to buy another derailleur dedicated for 2x8 gearing
system.