Joe,

Did you buy that Brompton on CL in Berkeley?  That was a nice looking bike.
 Like you, I've admired them for years (my old neighbor had two I used to
borrow).  I finally have my wife understanding the value of the Brompton
and the flexibility it gives to public transportation commuting (the
ability to take it just about anywhere and on anything).  I guess she was
eyeing a british racing green one in Oakland that was a really nice build
for my Christmas present.  Unfortunately, it sold.  Now she wants a list of
my dream Brompton specs so that's encouraging.  N+1 (or, since it's a
Brompton, N+1/2 maybe? 3/4?)

John