Dear Bob,

I transitioned from a Krampus to my Plus. The similarity between the two
ends at the 29+ platform. The Plus is a mature, well thought out design
with geometry optimized for the large footprint; the Krampus is a 29er with
a yoke designed to clear 3" tires - nothing more. Where the Plus is fast
and extremely nimble, the Krampus is downright sloppy. And the Plus riding
position is exceptional compared to the Krampus, allowing the rider to be
far more comfortable in technical terrain without suspension. Yes, 3" tires
certainly help, but front end geometry dictates how trail forces translate
to the rider - the Plus has this dialed.

Best,
Daniel