Yep, the Brass Duet Incredibell .  Never ever ever makes a peep unless I
activate the lever, a nice brass tone,a higher pitch than the larger ones
.  I've used them for about 5 years or so without a hiccup.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0017APNX6/ref=twister_B000YZ4CPU?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
a short video someone made on a path...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slY9aQaFo88