I tried Russell once, but ended up returning them.  They claim to be true
moccisons, but I do not consider them true moccisons.  The pair made for me
had a seam in the bottom of the sole between the heel and the toe.  There
was some thin liner material over it, but I could see it and feel it
through that when barefoot.

Tim