I hadn't heard of a NYC clampdown on ebikes.  I could see that.  The NYCeWheels
site said it was discontinued because Brompton was going to put out their own
OEM version in 2018.

I received my lime green Brompton M6R just before Christmas.  N+3/4.  What a
blast!  I feel like I just graduated from clown college;)  I've also been able
to closely match my posture on my Hillborne when riding the bar ends of my
albastaches.  I saw a NYCeWheels video that showed how you can eek out an extra
inch of seat height by flipping the pentaclip over.  Still felt a shade too
much bend in my knees but, just before ordering the extended seatpost, I tried
flipping it backwards as well for a little more extension.  The seat/crank
center angle ended up matching my Hillborne.  Feels great!  Still getting used
to the little wheels but Bromptons are really fun to ride. Even better, with
the Brompton taking over commuter duties, I put my lighter wheelset and Compass
tires on my Sam and it's quick and more fun than ever.

Now I'll just need to get over that matching helmet/bike dilemma (Totally worth
it... their lime green is really nice).

John