Blakcloud: I get an error message from your link; can you re-post? I'd like
to see your bar, because I've been debating whether or not a M bar is the
best for my Dahon.

Thanks.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 11:59 AM, blakcloud <blakclou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I missed this thread the first time around. I too am a Brompton owner but
> the bike never really caught on with me. I just found the bike
> uncomfortable and not fun to ride. Plus when you have a Riv, ask yourself
> what bike would you rather ride? So the pair, (his and hers) sat in a
> closet and we used them for when guests came.
>
> Last fall, I had a change of location for my school and I would have to
> park my Rivendell downtown on the street everyday which was too high risk
> for me.  So I started taking my Brompton and bringing it into my office so
> it wouldn't get stolen or stripped.  The more I rode the bike the more it
> became the perfect commuter bike when in downtown traffic. When the snow
> and icy streets came I installed studded tires. Now I really like the bike
> for commuting.
>
> I always tell people you buy a Brompton for the fold, you buy anything
> else for the ride. When your bike is with you all the time, you don't have
> to worry about theft and in my city of Toronto, that is a big deal. It's
> still not comfortable, my limit for a commute is 45 minutes on it. Anything
> longer I would want to ride my Sam Hillborne.
>
> I did modify my bike with new bars as I disliked the look of the M bar. I
> have an S stem with 60 mm Tioga bars.
>
> [URL=http://s283.photobucket.com/user/blakcloud60/media/
> Brompton/Bromptons019_zpsc0c80f04.jpg.html][IMG]
> http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk319/blakcloud60/
> Brompton/Bromptons019_zpsc0c80f04.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
*The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a
circumference on the contours of which all conditions, distinctions, and
individualities revolve. *Chuang Tzu

*Stat crux dum volvitur orbis.* *(The cross stands motionless while the
world revolves.) *Carthusian motto

*It is *we *who change; *He* remains the same.* Eckhart

*Kinei hos eromenon.* (*It moves [all things] as the beloved.) *Aristotle