I waffled a bit between the two, honestly, but chose the Romanceur for its road
to trail capability. I'm building it up first as a MTB (inspired by Benedict's
proto), mostly because I've long been curious to try the Bullmooses for trail
riding, but it'll likely evolve into more of a roadish trail bike. I wanted
that versatility, and as a lighter rider (145 pounds or so), I figured the plus
tires aren't necessary.