Yes, one does not negate the other, they compliment each other. Just like all
of our bike stuff, whatever we call "it" ..... life compliments life.

I sometimes miss having a land line compared to the other-wierdly sound of all
digital cell calls on a cell network of wifi. I remember when I first saw
digital tv and could compare it at home directly. I was watching Gunsmoke
comparing the analog cable to Dish hd.... I thought, "what happened to
everyones face, I cannot see their skin detail and tone anymore" .   I don't
have a tv anymore☺ needless to say. Some-day some-one will come along and
market their digital tv as "looking real life like analog".