The Zefal frame pumps are pretty good pumps, and they aren't the theft
magnets the new(ish) SKS semi-mini floor pumps is, but the one I have takes
something around 100 pumps to get a Pari-Moto up to 30 psi, which is just
barely enough to make it not unridably sloshy.

But, yes, I concede this point:  if I had SKS semi-mini floor pumps for all
of my machines this wouldn't be an issue, though then I'd leave all those
carefully brazed on pump pegs going to waste.

-david parsons