Been offline for a little lately with a graduation to attend, and other
life events.  I'm glad to see some reasoned remarks posted on this plan to
either fund BG's retirement or he will scap all his bikes.  That struck me
as almost a gag post but I see that it is not.  Perhaps he should have
started an IRA years ago like many folks must do?  What a waste of
resources to just destroy a bunch of bikes but hey, they are his to do so,
I guess.  Pretty confident I will not be funding his retirement though.