I have had excellent results with H+Son Archetype and TB-14 (box section) rims.
Another excellent, although significantly pricier, choice is the HED C2 Belgium
and also the tubeless-ready HED Belgium Plus. The HED Belgium Plus is wider
(internal width) than the rest although all of them are wide enough for the
tire size you mentioned. If you want to run your SPs tubeless the HED Plus is
the only tubeless-ready rim from the bunch. All of these rims run are in the
460-480 gram range compared to the Atlas's 620 grams.

Hub wise there are some weight savings to be realized although the $/gram-saved
justification is arguably in need of one's subjective evaluation. If you decide
going down that route the cartridge bearings White Industries MI5 is an
excellent choice (not just on weight savings) and will save you about 130 grams
over the more widely used cup and cone Shimano LX.

In my opinion, if "lively'" is what you seek, I would look first at tires and
tubes, then rims. These are the primary contributors. Hubs would be the very,
very distant fourth.

Hope it helps

Pano