All I can say is, you do your diligence, take your best educated shot at a
bike that will work, and accept that if it doesn't work out you will either
have to live with it or sell it along and take some financial loss.  I
think of it as the fee for the education I've gotten by riding the bike -
if I didn't like it, I have at least learned why and won't buy that again.

Bill
Stockton, CA