I have a first gen canti Sam 60 cm single TT in Metallic green with gold
decals. While it's a great loaded tourer it's a bit heavy for commuting and
general unloaded riding. If the extra $$ is not an issue I would go with an AHH
to avoid the overkill double TT and get the slightly lighter tube set. Also,
regarding lighter wheels, here is some data. I just weighed my wheels without
cassettes this weekend since I was overhauling my hubs. 9 spd XT hubs with A719
rims are 2350 g a set. My 9 spd Campy Veloce hubs with Open Pro rims on my
Waterford 1250 are 1900 g a set. So a delta of 1 lb. I expected it to be more.

Mike C
Bellbrook OH