I weigh 115 lbs.  My 46 cm Appaloosa with bags weighs 32 lbs and I have to
carry it up three flights of stairs.  I will usually grab the middle of the
top tube with my right hand and carry it low, balancing some of the weight
against my hip.  I use my left hand to guide/support the grip on the
handlebar.  I'm very intrigued by the Velo wheel stabilizer.  Has anyone
used one?  Not having to keep the handlebars from hitting me, the stairs,
or the railings would give me additional carrying options.