Bill,

+1 and agreed with all of the people who have thoroughly enjoyed the
reports and the pictures!  It has been great to see the bikes and the great
places you have to ride.  I especially enjoyed hearing how well the Rosco
Bubbe step-through fit in as it is always very cool when experiments and
trying different things works out so well.  It also inspires me to try and
create a few more structured goals and challenges here, though it's a
little late in the season for too much.  That said, staying on the bike as
late into the season as possible and riding daily as long as the weather
holds will be a good start.  There is still time for some good, long rides
and I will be taking that challenge to heart.

Anyway, thanks for the posts, the pictures, the stories!

Bob Lovejoy
Galesburg, IL