In regards to certain drivers(or any stereotype) in certain areas being "the
worst" , I have lived in a number of areas and I have often heard those locals
to the area exclaim it. I won't bother to say where, because it's every-where
and no-where. It does not matter the time either, it's the same now as it was
then, pick any then.  It is in the eye( I ) of the beholder,
self-identification .