Oh, and re speed, the Boulder FEELS faster, it IS faster climbing wise,
again EXCEPT when i can get the Kog to flex
And as part of my 'let me compare thee to a BQ bicycle' i have the Kog and
the boulder set up EXACTLY the same, and they are almost EXACTLY the same
geometry.
Compared them to each other multiple times, multiple courses.
[tires as close to comparable as i could get, both 42s and 38s on the 650b,
and 30s and 32s on the 700c / light weights both of them]
The Kog feels better on dirt, for sure, feels better descending.  In the
end either 1 would make a fine "if i only had 1 bike"
Ron in Western Ma