In 2012 I went to Rivendell with the intent of getting a 56cm Sam. I was in San
Francisco for business and was hoping to bring it home with me. Waterford was
making them at the time. I have a 84.75cm PBH and have a 57cm Bleriot, 56cm
Quickbeam, 55cm Appa. I'd also ridden a 56cm Atlantis and 56cm Ram. Kevin was
there and he got the bike ready for me and.... it didn't fit. I couldn't stand
over the top tube. I went home empty handed. I recently talked to Riv about the
55.5cm Rosco and Grant said it should fit but couldn't explain why the 56cm Sam
didn't. The best guess was it was actually a 58cm. I passed on the Rosco
because I couldn't shake that experience with the Sam. With a 58cm and a PBH of
85, I'd be concerned about stand over height especially with bigger tires. I
think the 55cm would be the safe choice.

Good luck!

Chris