Hi James,

A question that i have (and maybe others too), are you still selling thru
inventory between now and the moving sale?  So inventory will change
between now and then?  I know you have a bunch of stuff thats not in your
list, so i'm planning to come out regardless but want to set my
expectations accordingly!  Sorry to see you guys leave the area, but think
you'll be fine in VT :)