Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
I really can't tell if it is soiled green or faded black, and I have
message the seller but have not heard back.
I appreciate all those keeping a look out for me for the elusive black
saddlesacks in medium or large.
With thanks,

On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 8:23:42 AM UTC-4, Tom Wyland wrote:
> I'm pretty sure this one is just soiled green.
> On Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 5:45:38 PM UTC-4, J Imler wrote:
>> This looks black to me -

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit