OK, so I'm no longer a big bike spender, but I do own three Riv bikes and
feel some loyalty to the company.  At 73 all I need are replacement parts.
  I haven't ordered anything from RBW in two years because every time I try
to put in an order half of what I need is out of stock.

It's finally Spring in Vt and this week I pulled all the bikes out of the
basement, cleaned & tuned them up.  I made a list of the replacement parts
I needed, which was really very short - new HB tape and one tire.  Of
course I can always use cleaner and lube so added them in, then threw in a
chain guard for the Rambouillet.  Went to the RBW site and discovered that
the tire I wanted was out of stock, as was the chain guard.  Not much point
in putting in an order for HB tape and two items I can buy anywhere

VO has the tire (650b X 38 skin wall) and HB  tape, so once again no sale
for RBW.

Michael