I put the Brooks little Millbrook bag on my '57 Lenton - well, just because
it belongs there.
It opens the same way as the banana bag, could argue the straps are more
secure -
- honestly, the banana bag looks more versatile.  .
Even this little bag is holding a tool roll with a long list of required
tools, two boxed tubes, cafe lock, working rags, saddle cover, and plenty
of room for sunglasses, weather shell, and even peeling a long-sleeve base
layer.  Opting out on the fabric extras, could probably fold a Barlow EL in
here, as well.
But for wallet, keys, and cellphone - RandiJo bartender, which also doubles
for an extra water bottle holder.
<https://imgur.com/ml42YJd.jpg> <https://imgur.com/SZ7nGny.jpg>
<https://imgur.com/SnRMaXj.jpg>

Like my Gino/Cygo mount on the fork lamp boss?