The Pika is a pretty good design. No sway; rolls up compactly when carrying
little, but expands amazingly when completely filled; I've carried
surprisingly large grocery loads in mine. I did sell it because I found
other bags better for my use, but for minimalist, non-supported, and
non-sway saddle-attached carriage, that and the Viscacha are wonderful. The
downside is that, when you fill it up completely, you have all your load
stuffed into a long, narrow tunnel, so this isn't the best bag for frequent
and rapid access to contents.

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 3:20 AM, Garth <garth...@gmail.com> wrote:

>   FWIW, This prolly doesn't fit the "look" you seem to prefer, but for a
> rock solid no-sway saddle bag the Revelate Pika to work very well. This is
> Revelate's "small" version, the Viscacha is even larger capacity.  I had
> the original Banana bag years ago and ended up selling it because of the
> sway and I prefer no thigh contact with bags at all. I tried various ways
> to minimize the sway and rub but it was a venture in futility. Sure, it
> "looked" great, but frankly... so what, and to whom  ? The Pika also
> engulfs a Banana bag capacity holding 6-12 liters. It ranges in size by
> rolling up the open end as you need it. It has perfectly placed
> adjustable/locking straps to eliminate any movement or excess. The fabric
> is waterproof, but it's not a "dry bag" in that the seams are not factory
> sealed. For practical purposes your stuff is not going to get wet.
>
>  I carry a small roll of tools, 2 40mm tubes, another small bag with cell
> phone, wallet, neck buff, etc., a featherweight vest and water resistant
> jacket that packs into your fist. I don't even "try" to pack it in there
> tightly, and I still have another half a bag left . The bag rolled up to
> it's smallest size it looks like a You could fit a 12" mini pump in there,
> prolly longer as I have never used the bag @ full length.  At it's smallest
> rolled up size, it looks like an average seat bag. As you expand/unroll it
> as needed it grows kinda like Pinocchio's nose !
>
> If you are curious, do an image search for " Revelate Pika " and you can
> see how it changes shapes as needed.

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique